Stay tuned for information on CAMP! 2018, coming to this page early this winter.
If you are the parent of (or advocate for) a child that would be interested in CAMP!, please read through the following information carefully to help you understand eligibility and the application process. You may also download and distribute our 2017 Camp Brochure. Applicants must be currently enrolled in grades 2 through 7 (as of March 2017) in order to attend.
The dates for camp this summer will be Sunday, August 13th through Saturday, August 19th.
Once our roster is full, some applicants may be placed on a waiting list in case space becomes available.
The factors for determining camper eligibility are 1) financial need, 2) rural (geographic) isolation, 3) disruption of life and education due to frequent moves, and 4) family (parent or guardian) involved in agricultural work. It is not necessary for applicants to meet all criteria.
To apply, please download and complete the application package (one per child) and then mail it to the address noted. The application package includes:
- Camper Application Form, Health Information Form, and 2017 Application for Free and Reduced Price Meals.
- A $30 deposit per camper, which is refundable if a space is not available for your child.
- First-year applicants must have a letter of introduction from a teacher or school counselor that answers the following questions:
- How does this child qualify for this program, and how might they benefit from it?
- What information can you give us to help us make this a positive experience for this child?
- We have just one week to get to know him or her. What can you tell us to help us match this child with the right counselors and activities?
If you have questions about the registration process, or about our camp in general, please contact Scott Moore, Managing Director, by e-mail at email@example.com, or by phone at 855-802-CAMP.